Residual Current Breaker with Overcurrent Protection (RCBOs)
VIKO Residual Current Breakers with Overcurrent Protection (RCBOs), which can perform the dual functions of protecting both users and the building wiring, freed up space in the switchboard because they can replace two separate devices. Overall installation time is also reduced by using RCBOs.
Thus, RCBOs are now the preferred device used by electricians, instead of installing both Residual Current Circuit Breakers (RCCBs) and Miniature Circuit Breakers (MCBs).
- Short Circuit Breaking Capacity “Icu”: 6kA
- Nominal Current “In”: 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63A
- Residual Current Characteristic: AC Tip
- Residual Current Value “I∆n”: 30, 300mA
- Number of Pole: 1P+N, 3P+N
- Tripping Curve: B, C Type